linux-2.4.0-test13-pre2 has problems on Alpha

From: Daiki Matsuda (dyky@df-usa.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 18:30:40 EST

Hi, all.

I tested test13-pre2 on Alpha, but it is not compilable. So, I send a
small patch, and in test13-pre3 its problem may not be repaired.

'CONFIG_ALPHA' is used in drivers/pci/Makefile, but it is not defined
in anywhere. So, I added it to arch/alpha/config.in.

I think the point in arch/alpha/math-emu/Makefile small.

Regards
Daiki Matsuda