Re: strange directory problem

From: Wayne.Brown@altec.com
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 17:25:59 EST

Is anyone besides me getting multiple copies of Jeff Epler's message? I've
gotten at least a couple of dozen copies of this (and another long message by
Ted T'so with the subject "Re: Serial cardbus code.... for testing, please.....
") since yesterday. They arrive once or twice an hour, all day long. Obviously
there's a loop somewhere, but only these two messages seem to be affected. If
no one else is seeing the duplicates I'll have our local mail admistrators look
at it, but I hate to accuse their software of being the problem without some
indication that it's only happening locally.

Wayne

Jeff Epler <jepler@inetnebr.com> on 12/13/2000 09:25:33 AM