Re: [lkml]Re: VM problems still in 2.2.18

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 18:17:11 EST

> > I think Andrea just earned his official God status ;)
> So, maybe his divine VM patches will make it into 2.2.19?

The question is merely 'in what form' . I wanted to keep them seperate from
the other large changes in 2.2.18 for obvious reasons.

Andrea - can we have the core VM changes you did without adopting the
change in semaphore semantics for file system locking which will give third
party fs maintainers headaches and doesnt match 2.4 behaviour either ?

Alan