Re: Adaptec AIC7XXX v 6.0.6 BETA Released

From: Matthew Jacob (mjacob@feral.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 12:03:54 EST

> I don't know when the /proc stuff will return or what data will be
> provided there.

At the risk of tooting my own horn, you might put there that which I do for my
Qlogic driver- it lists current perio/offset values per target and a list of
currently running commands. It's very easy to support and very very useful.

The old linux aic driver also had a bunch of stats (binned to size)- I believe
I wrote that some years back- but that's not needed if you get Steve Tweedie's
sar package.