Re: test12: eth0 trasmit timed out after one hour uptime

From: James Stevenson (mistral@stev.org)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 21:03:14 EST

Hi

i may have also had some problems with this
when i was connected to the net though ppp (most of the night)
so far in about 6 hours it has stoped transmitting 2 times but still
recives it is fine after i disconnect and reconnect i will try and get it
to stop working with heavry disk io
BTW this is all under 2.2.18 and never had any problem with the isp
over the past month or so.