PROBLEM: SCSI SYM53C896 driver, kernel 2.2.17

From: Vladimir Parkhomenko (vparch@lsto.nkmz.donetsk.ua)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 07:41:08 EST

Good day.

Please help me.
Or tell me about how and where can I get consultation for the problem.
I have small problem with my SCSI driver SYM53C896 on Linux system - kernel
2.2.17.
When I copy huge file (about 1Gb, but < 1.5Gb) from one disk drive to other
is error occured. Perfomance SYM53C896 is very slowly (from 20Mb/s to
4Mb/s), but the connect is being. The system log message and '/proc'
information is attache to this mail.

sorry for my english.

with best regards
Vladimir Parkhomenko