Re: Enviromental Monitoring

From: Paul Jakma (paul@clubi.ie)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 19:16:06 EST

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Alan Cox wrote:

> Its in 2.4 it wont be in 2.2 I suspect

it is? i don't see the sensors stuff, so you must mean just the i2c
bits. Any word on whether we'll see sensors code go in to 2.4?

like i said, their code has worked well for me, but they seem intent
on keeping it as obscure as possible... (i remember someone posted to
l-k that they'd started a sensors project, and had code for the LM80.
he wasn't at all aware of lm_sensors!).

regards,

--
Paul Jakma	paul@clubi.ie	paul@jakma.org