Re: cardbus pirq conflict

From: Matthew Galgoci (mgalgoci@redhat.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 15:03:23 EST

I goofed in the report below. I had switched to the i82365
pcmcia driver to see if it was affected by the pirq problems
the night before, and forgotten to switch back to the yenta_socket.

Switching back to the yenta_socket, plus andrewm's keventd patch
allowed the collection of cardbus pcmcia cards to work. Apm suspend
and shutting down the machine do not cause an Oops either.

I do however still recieve a nasty message about a pirq table
conflict, but it does not seem to affect the operation of the
card.

The pirq conflict message seems a little harsh though, and perhaps
unnecessary.

Thank you all.

Cheer!

--Matt Galgoci