Re: ANNOUNCE: Linux Kernel ORB: kORBit

From: Dietmar Kling (dietmar.kling@sam-net.de)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 14:00:19 EST

> You do realize what "evolution" means? I'm not talking about the bugs
> in implementation. I'm talking about botched design. _That_ never gets
> fixed. Show me one example when that would happen and I might consider
> taking such possibility seriously.

That's what I am talking about in my "mean" attitude. Some things
must be carried until the dead end. When there's no place to move
anymore than new things will evolve.
< short thinking >
As for your second point. Take libc5 and libc6. I really have no
*deep* insight. But I believe redesigning it for Multithreading
was mayor step.

Regards
Dietmar