Re: APM-Bios Hang at Boot-up 2.2.16 2.2.17 2.2.18pre26

From: Eddy (edmc@snowline.net)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 03:51:54 EST

Right Thanks. I did not realize I was not in text mode.

I have somehow fixed the problem by doing something to the apm-bios
settings. I disabled a bunch of stuff in the bios and the thing is working
apparently ok now. Don't ask me what cause I really don't know. It's just
working now.

Thanks, anyway.

This message should not now be in html format... I hope.