Re: test12-pre8 ohci1394.c compile error

From: Robert M. Love (rml@tech9.net)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 19:30:17 EST

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, Frank Davis wrote:
> I suspect there are more. Is there a simple patch that will fix all
> affected drivers?

yah there are a lot. ive posted a couple of patches already.

the problem is because the task queue was changed (yes, this late in 2.4)
to a newer better design, and drivers have not been redone for the new
implementation. so, there is no simple patch, and we need to fix all
these.

patches like you did for i2o are what we need. basically its just changing
to the new macros/member names.

--
Robert M. Love
rml@ufl.edu