Re: [Fwd: NTFS repair tools]

From: David Woodhouse (dwmw2@infradead.org)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 10:08:39 EST

mhaque@haque.net said:
> They'd prolly blast through it without reading (You don't think they
> read teh MS agreement when istalling windows do you?) but I bet we
> could argue that they accepted the agreement to protect us.

tristate 'NTFS file system support (read only)' CONFIG_NTFS_FS
dep_mbool ' NTFS write support (DANGEROUS)' CONFIG_NTFS_RW $CONFIG_NTFS_FS $CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL
if [ "$CONFIG_NTFS_RW" = "y" ] ; then
   string ' Enter the magic text to really enable NTFS write' CONFIG_NTFS_MAGICTEXT
fi

#ifdef CONFIG_NTFS_RW
#if CONFIG_NTFS_MAGICTEXT != "I know it will eat my filesystem"
#error you got the magic text wrong
#endif
#endif

--