Re: Oops in 2.2.18 with pppd dial in server

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 07:46:18 EST

> I was able to reproduce this oops with a somewhat more reliable ksymoops (I was ready for this nasty bug this time). Looks like the problem is in the sockets
> code.

The traces so far all match one description , this one included. Its the
'something scribbled a while ago and I just walked the list and found it'

Is your ppp module getting loaded/unloaded a lot. Im wondering if we have
a module related race. That would explain why folks running large ppp dialin
servers simply dont see any problems