2.4 routing problem

From: Dries van Oosten (D.vanOosten@phys.uu.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 04:10:22 EST

Can someone point me to how routing is done in the 2.4 kernel?
My net-tools don't work anymore (specifically route fails to produce the
routing table). I look around a bit in the kernel sources and notice
things have changed. What kind of options are there now to influence the
routing table?

Groeten,
Dries
p.s. I also noticed that the rtable struct in include/route.h has an extra
element squeezed in (inet_peer has been added). The version of route.h is
however the same as that of the 2.2.16 kernel. I would say that this
change justifies mentioning. How strict is the versioning of files in the
kernel sources?