[2.4.0-test12-pre3] SCSI Oops

From: Borislav Deianov (borislav@ensim.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 03:54:51 EST

Hi,

This is on a Dell PowerEdge 6300. It has two Adaptec AIC-7890, one
Adaptec AIC-7860, and an AMI MegaRAID controller. There's nothing on
the 7890s, a CDROM and a tape drive on the 7890.

With all of the above enabled the kernel boots with no problems.
However, if I disable the two 7890s from the BIOS (to save 30 seconds
of boot time), I get an oops.

I'm attaching the decoded oops, the boot log from a successful boot
and my .config. Let me know if any other info is needed.

Many thanks,
Borislav