Stop your abusive language! (Re: Fasttrak100 questions...)

From: Dominik Kubla (dominik.kubla@uni-mainz.de)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 17:12:16 EST

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 01:11:45PM -0800, Andre Hedrick wrote:
> You are being a total ASS.

Did you look in the mirror recently? I am sick and tired of your
abusive language on linux-kernel. You may be a big kernel-honcho
and have contributed more code than 99% of the people on the list,
but that does not give you the right to abuse anyone you choose just
because he has an opinion you do not share.

IMHO you should grow up and obtain a decent set of manners as soon as
possible.

Dominik Kubla

PS. Your comments make me wonder if you actually read the whole mail you
    were referring to.