Re: Universal debug macros.

From: Elmer Joandi (elmer@ylenurme.ee)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 10:58:11 EST

well, really, look the other side:

We dont make a way to take info away, we just put a lot more into it and
give the option to take it away if it is not needed.

With this you get your usual amount of debug info plus a way to have lots
more.

Oh, and one more point: if linux is going to have nonprofessional endusers
space comparable to MSWin, then you probably do not want to have every bug
report, because these will be stupid anyway, with or without debug info.
But if ideological wars stop development in nonsense places, then that
day wont come anyway.

elmer.