Patch(?): isapnp_card_id tables for all isapnp drivers in 2.4.0-test11

From: Adam J. Richter (adam@yggdrasil.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 18:37:33 EST

        I have made added isapnp_card_id table to all isapnp drivers.
This is the isapnp equivalent of the pci MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE declarations.
They allow a user level software agent to know which modules correspond
to your hardware configuration and to load them. One such implementation
(GPL'ed) is available from
ftp://ftp.yggdrasil.com/pub/dist/device_control/isapnpmodules/.

        There previously were no isapnp_card_id tables in the kernel
drivers. I believe this patch adds isapnp_card_id tables to all of
them, completing the coverage of Keith Owens's
/lib/modules/<version>/modules.{pci,usb,isapnp}map files. I have
attached a patch below that covers just the files that have the
isapnp changes. Note that it includes a couple of pci_device_id
table declarations that happened to flow into the same "diff" sections
as the isapnp_card_id declarations. A complete set of patches
with both pci and isapnp declarations is available from

ftp://ftp.yggdrasil.com/pub/dist/device_control/kernel/pci_id_tables-2.4.0-test11.patch2.gz

        Note that this is not a "final" version. I plan to go
through all of the changes and bracket all of these new tables
with #ifdef MODULE...#endif so they do not result in complaints
about the table being defined static and never used in cases where
the driver is compiled directly into the kernel. After 2.4.0, I
imainge most of those #ifdef MODULE conditions will go away
as the tables come to be actually used by the driver code.

        Any comments are welcome.

--
Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034