53c400 driver

From: Igmar Palsenberg (maillist@chello.nl)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 18:27:22 EST

Hi,

Support for some 53c400 cards is still bad (the non-PnP), so I'll start
fixing this.

I'll be my fist kernel job, so please spare me :))

Issues :

53c400a non-PNP still lock this system hard. It starts barking about a
busy SCSI bus, and then I can fsck again.

To Alan : How hard is it to get thing beast (53c400 and family) to be SMP
safe ?? Or is it better to start over again ?

        Regards,

                Igmar