NatSemi CS5530 Sound Support

From: Matthew Carlisle (Matthewc@aeimusic.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 20:05:29 EST

Hi all,

Are there any plans to develop kernel sound driver support for the
Cyrix/NatSemi CS5530 chipset? I noticed PCI and IDE support for this
chipset in the kernel source, but nothing for the sound. I have a NatSemi
Geode GXLV processor, NatSemi Geode CS5530 chipset, and the AC97 codec that
NatSemi recommends (although I'm sure any one will do). So I can act as an
alpha/beta/gamma/zappa tester! :)

Thanks,

   Matthew