How to know how stable my new kernel works?

From: Nick Cheng (grandsolo@netease.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 08:09:00 EST

Dear sirs,
   Thanks to Andrea Arcangeli, Alan Cox, and all the gentlemen here. I've installed my New kernel 2.4.0 with support of BIGMEM
and support of megaraid.o .
   I wanna know how it works because I need a stable system with high performance. How can I plan a test of my system with high workload so that I can test it ? if it's not OK, I got to re-config my kernel and rebuild it.
   thanks a lot!