Re: The IrDA patches !!! (+ more flames)

From: Jean Tourrilhes (jt@bougret.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 22:50:52 EST

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 07:24:04PM -0800, Jean Tourrilhes wrote:

> I spent my full day going through my archives and splitting
> the big patch of Dag into lots of small patches (see attached). I'm
> glad I've got a big hard drive full of junk.

        By the way, while I'm in flaming mode, could somebody tell ESR
that this patch split (as well as most of the patches themselves) was
sponsored by HP ? He should check his fact more carefully before
jumping on his guns, he seem one of the few who haven't visited the
Wireless LAN Howto...

        Now I can cool down...

        Jean