Re: 2.2.18Pre Lan Performance Rocks!

From: Reto Baettig (baettig@scs.ch)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 11:54:21 EST

Rik

Is there any documentation about the Tux zero-copy implementation so
that I don't have to read half of the 2.4 kernel sources before having a
clue?

Are the kernel changes going to be in the mainstream kernel?

Does Tux implement a new interface so that a userspace app can do
zero-copy stuff with the network?

Sorry for the newbie questions, but it's really hard to find information
about Tux (other than the holy source code, of course ;-)

TIA

Reto