aaaah! complete lockup 2.4.0-test9 SPARC32

From: Dr. Kelsey Hudson (kernel@blackhole.compendium-tech.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 21:05:04 EST

I just had my box completely lock up under 2.4.0-test9. I had insmodded
the dbri.o audio driver, which for some reason was refusing to work, at
all. So I rmmodded it, and at that point, the screen flickered once and
wham, complete lockup, nothing responds at all, no network, no SysRQ,
anything...Not even an oops printed to the screen.

Machine:
SPARCstation 20, 1xTMS390Z55 50MHz SuperSPARC II w/1MB SuperCACHE
48MB RAM, about 9G total disk space spanned over 3 drives, TGX...

Lemme know if you need more info.

 Kelsey Hudson khudson@ctica.com
 Software Engineer
 Compendium Technologies, Inc (619) 725-0771