Re: Problem with 2.4.0-test9-pre6 seems to be SHM

From: David Ford (david@kalifornia.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 17:26:20 EST

19.5 day uptime on test8 and 4.01b, ~13 segments, ~350K all user 'david'.
4 day uptime on test8 and 4.01c, ~16 segments, 256 bytes used by user
'postgres'.

test9 is very broken, we know it is :]

There are a bunch of OOPSes and complaints about the VM.

-d

--
"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was