fsck freezes with -test9-pre6

From: Anton Petrusevich (casus@mail.ru)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 02:44:32 EST

Hi Rik.

I hope you will find another similar bug. -test9-pre6 with your VM fixes
had been working for 27 min for me and then the very similar stall
happened as it was with your -vmpatch'es. After pressing reset button, fsck
was frozen during booting (his progress bar stoped)
and I've seen such fsck behavour since your -vmpatch'es against -test8.
I suspect you didn't fix all (gfp_mask & GFP_IO) cases.

I'd like to see your patch in the kernel but it's still buggy.

--
Anton