Re: linux-kernel-digest ?

From: Steven Pritchard (steve@silug.org)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 17:17:09 EST

Alan Cox said:
> Having slowly switched every list I have to run or help run to mailman I can
> recommend the pain of the switch over the pain of running majordomo

There is a Majordomo 2 in development. I'm using it for all of my
lists now. The upgrade from Majordomo 1 wasn't terribly painful.

Note that it's not really a new version, but rather a total rewrite.
MIME, archives, digests, and everything else you would expect to "just
work" does. Of course, the catch is that there hasn't been an
official, stable release yet.

See

    http://www.hpc.uh.edu/majordomo/#mj2

for more info.

Steve

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month