USB behavior screwy for uhci.o in test9-pre5

From: Ari Pollak (compwiz@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 17:12:49 EST

Sometime between test9-pre3 and test9-pre5, the alternative UHCI driver
(uhci.o) got screwed up - with my MS Natural Keyboard Pro in USB mode &
using the keybdev + hid + uhci driver, pressing one of caps/num/scroll
lock
turns the appropriate light on, but then when pressing the same
caps/num/scroll lock button again, the light stays on and I get the
following error message:

kernel: hid.c: usb_submit_urb(out) failed

Using the usb-uhci.o driver instead of uhci.o corrects the problem, but
I can't use usb-uhci.o properly on a regular basis because my ibm
usb webcam does not work properly with it.