Re: [2.4.0-test9-pre5] SCSI still broken, trident/mixer still broken

From: Torben Mathiasen (tmm@image.dk)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 13:50:39 EST

On Thu, Sep 21 2000, Douglas Gilbert wrote:

[delete]

> > At one point before I followed some of the debug/logging commands listed
> > at the top of sg.c and got an Oops as well...
>
> Seems as though I've got a lot of retesting to do.

Please note that the changes to the scsi midlayer requires all
upper layers to use the module_init/exit functions. We do
_not_ explicitly call the layers init funtions anymore.
Adding the module stuff will probaly fix most problems
(asuming module and builtin do not differ). The link
order should make sure everything gets called in order.

--
Torben Mathiasen <tmm@image.dk>
Linux ThunderLAN maintainer