scsi change, two tape drives, kernel oops in st..

From: Thomas Davis (tadavis@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 18:18:36 EST

Ok, I've got an ADIC scsi tape library, that is using the scsi Changer
code from
http://www.strusel007.de/linux/changer.html (v0.15) with linux 2.2.17.

When you do:

mt -f /dev/nst0 offline
mover ex d0 s12
mt -f /dev/nst1 offline
mover ex d1 s13

you get the attached kernel oops. I've included the ksymoops output,
along with the dmesg results (which includes the SCSI tape library
information)

You will continue to get oops from the second tape drive from now on.

Any ideas on what's wrong? I'll be looking at the st code, hoping
that's it trivial to fix..