Re: linux-kernel-digest ?

From: Rogier Wolff (R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 15:14:05 EST

Matti Aarnio wrote:
> I think DaveM also supplied an answer: "procmail"
>
> Select by header:

> Do note that TAB character, for some reason it really is not space..
> Store into separate folder from your normal inbox.

Ah!!! Thats why my <space> there never matched. I just always do:

but now I know why. Thanks. (This also makes it easy to put all
mailing lists from one site in one mailbox. :-)

                                Roger.

*       Common sense is the collection of                                *
******  prejudices acquired by age eighteen.   -- Albert Einstein ********