02 Quantum lct08 & Promise Ultra66

From: Mike (origin@mail.ru)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 11:10:08 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Theodore Y. Ts'o <tytso@MIT.EDU>
To: Mike <origin@mail.ru>
Cc: <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: Quantum lct08 & Promise Ultra66

> Can you send your bug report again with the exact error message? One of
> the most dreaded words in a bug report is "or something like that".
>
> All kernel messages relating to the IDE device driver would also be
> useful.

Here it is, Ted

3 attached files contain all information I can share today:

"dmesg" - is a robust dmesg which I have when kernel 2.2.5-15 is loading
from boot diskette

"config" - is a kernel 2.4.0-test8 configuration file

"last_screen" - is a screen information I read every time when I try to
start 2.4.0-test8 (compiled as described in "config" above)

Looking forward,
Best wishes,
Mike