Error Report Alpha linux 2.4.0-test8

From: Leslie Donaldson (donaldlf@vm22015.rsc.raytheon.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 15:02:49 EST

Hello,
  Just thought I would report the errors I am currently seeing.

An interupt inside of an interrupt with the aic7xxx driver.
  card 39160/160m scsi

Raid tools fail to compile. Appears intel assembly not alpha.

modutils:depmod fail to run. reaches limits on number of symbols.

Kernel <make boot> build fails to build a small executable in
arch/alpha/kernel

Breaks alsa-drivers. (standard at in effect for noat)

The recursive interrupts is the real problem....

Leslie Donaldson