Re: mount misbehaves in 2.4.0-test6 and test7

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 17:10:18 EST

The name of the scsi disk module changed, so the auto-loading doesn't work.
Try manually loading the 'sd' module (used to be 'sd_mod')

If that solves your problem, then edit your conf.modules (or modules.conf)
and add the line

alias block-major-8 sd

Matt

Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net