vmalloc and mmap

From: Jeroen Vreeken (pe1rxq@chello.nl)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 16:08:19 EST

Hi,

I am currently implementing the mmap call in my videoloopback driver and
need to mmap a buffer that is created with vmalloc.

Searching through the archives I found several implementations for doing
this,
Including one from Stephen C. Tweedie that used kiobufs.
I would like to know what is the best way to do this, to mee Stephens
solution looks like the easiest way,
but I can't find his patch in 2.4.0-test6 anywhere is it going to be
taken in?

Thanks,
Jeroen