jiffies undeclared

From: Ramón Agüer (ramon@tlmat.unican.es)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 05:57:35 EST

        Hi all

    I'm writing a little module for Linux kernel, and when I have tried to
cope with timers, I had a seroius problem with jiffies.

    Everithing works fine, but when I try to get the value of jiffies, I get
a compiling error

    'jiffies_Rsmp_0da02d67' undeclared (first use in this function)

    I am including the sched.h file, so I can't see what I am doing wrong,
could anybody tell me where is the problem...

    Thanks in advance...

    Ramón