Re: [UPDATE] Linux Kernel Source Reference

From: Thomas Graichen (news-innominate.list.linux.kernel@innominate.de)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 11:14:10 EST

Erik Andersen <andersen@codepoet.org> wrote:
> On Tue Aug 22, 2000 at 06:34:13AM +0000, Thomas Graichen wrote:
>>
>> or easier to remember (lksr = linux kernel source reference)
>>
>> http://lksr.org

> The "all" branch is very nice. Taking a look at a driver I happen to know
> quite well, it looks like the patch ordering for the all branch is a bit wierd.

> http://innominate.org/cgi-bin/lksr/linux/drivers/cdrom/cdrom.c?cvsroot=all

> It looks like patches were perhaps applied backwards (i.e. linux 2.3.10 was
> produced by patching from linux 2.3.12, which was produced by patching from
> linux 2.3.15).

that is right - but it should not make any big difference - because
the interesting id's are the LINUX_ tags anyway ... i'll reorder
it whenever it find the time ...

thomas.graichen@innominate.de
technical director                                       innominate AG
clustering & security                                networking people
tel: +49.30.308806-13  fax: -77                   http://innominate.de