compile error: test7-pre7 and stallion.c

From: Rasmus Andersen (rasmus@jaquet.dk)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 06:59:37 EST

Hi.

In the test7-pre7 driver move-around drivers/char/stallion.c (a serial
driver) was moved to drivers/media/video. This confuses the makefile
in drivers/char somewhat -> link error. I guess that stallion.c needs
to be moved back into drivers/char. Otherwise the config.in and
makefile in drivers/char and drivers/media/video needs attention.

I would post a patch but it is ~290K so I decided not to :) The
mv is trivial. Or the patch can de downloaded from
www.jaquet.dk/kernel/patches/stallion.c.patch.gz

--
Regards,
        Rasmus(rasmus@jaquet.dk)

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs. -- Anonymous - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/