Re: hda status error w/ 2.2.16 (fwd)

From: Alex Buell (alex.buell@tahallah.clara.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 16:32:44 EST

Just a follow-up (reposted since vger.rutgers.edu ate its disk)

The problems with the disk drive recurred five times over two days and
then stopped.

It hasn't happened again for the last six days.

I guess I'll write it off as caused by recent sun-spot activity.

It does seem that all the problems I've had in the past (random OOPs
etc)are related to sun spot activity - I will be getting a list of
recent sunspot activities and see if there's a correlation with my
problems.

Should I build a faraday cage?

Cheers,
Alex.