/usr busy test5-pre4+

From: Garst R. Reese (reese@isn.net)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 00:17:48 EST

The bug keeps coming back and back. I suspect somebody fixes it and
somebody else puts it back in :) It's harmless but annoying.
I have / on hda2 and /usr on hda4 on a laptop with only one physical HD.
I managed to avoid the problem booting from pre9 to pre10 by shutting
down pcmcia, umounting /dosC and /cdrom and rmmoding modules, but that
was probably just luck. Could the person who keeps fixing this problem
and the person who keeps putting it back please negotiate.
I have not tried shutting down test6 yet. If there is something I can do
to help, let me know.
Thanks to all,
Garst