Re: [OT] kernel-hacker jobs

From: Richard B. Johnson (root@chaos.analogic.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 10:59:10 EST

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 10:47:38PM -0700, B. James Phillippe wrote:
> > I know it is so tasteless to post job offers to lk, so I'm not going to do
> > it. However, I would like to ask then what are some suggestions for where
> > employers like me who are in desperate need for Linux/kernel/driver people
> > can find them? :-)
>
> i'd suggest going to shows where plenty of hackers are present (say, OLS)
> and discreetly enquiring who's discontented with their current employer
> and might be seeking alternatives.

Maybe somebody should start a Linux-jobs list. As Linux continues to
take over the world, there are, and will continue to be, more and
more employers who need competent Linux-centric persons.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson

Penguin : Linux version 2.2.15 on an i686 machine (797.90 BogoMips).

obtained from the Micro$oft help desk.