Offer 03.08.2000

From: ingo.wies@aral.net
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 07:09:21 EST

[To be removed from this list read bottom of message]

Dear Sirs,

I would like to offer you the following on FOB Germany Basis:

Motorola 2700 Carphone 500 pieces DEM 469

Siemens C35 incl PHF 500 pieces DEM 344
Alcatel OTE club 100 pieces DEM 103
Ericsson A1018, original 500 pieces DEM 126

Siemens DECT-phones:
Gigaset 3010 classic blue 400 pieces DEM 151
Gigaset 100 royalblue 400 pieces DEM 111
Gigaset 3025 blue 200 pieces DEM 198

Psion Products:
Psion 5 MX Pro DEM 999
Psion NetBook DEM 2199
Psion Revo DEM 656

Siemens Unifier IC35 DEM 365

All prices are FOB Düsseldorf/Germany

Best regards
Ingo Wies
Aral Mobilfunk Partner KMT GmbH
Tel +49 2102 8747254
Fax +49 2102 8747269

If you have received this message in error, or wish not to be
included on future mailings please forward your e-mail address
of which we have sent this message to. If you receive this
message through another e-mail address we have no way of
removing you from our list unless you provide the original
e-mail address contained in the full header of the e-mail
message. If this information has been removed by your server(s)
we cannot control this and, again, have no way to remove your
e-mail address. Simply reply to this message with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We wish to fully comply with your wishes and
all applicable state and federal laws. Your cooperation and
patience in this matter are very much appreciated. Thank You!