RE: [OFFTOPIC]Re: FW: Crypto

From: Strahm, Bill (bill.strahm@intel.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 15:33:10 EST

Just to be "really clear" The RSA Patents DO NOT expire until Sept (I can
find an exact date, but I don't have it handy just now)

I don't want anyone doing anything illegal in the next two months based on
the below statement <G>

Bill

Bill Strahm Programming today is a race between
bill.strahm@ software engineers striving to build
intel.com bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
(503) 264-4632 and the Universe trying to produce
                  bigger and better idiots. So far, the
                  Universe is winning.--Rich Cook
I am not speaking for Intel. And Intel rarely speaks for me