Re: [patch?] Re: Do ramdisk exec's map direct to buffer cache? [EAK! - Apology!]

From: Gerrit Huizenga (gerrit@sequent.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 20:54:33 EST

EAAKK! WARNING: A message that started like this appears to be
from Linus but it is MY twisted opinions - not his! (Well, he can
use it if he wants but that wasn't the point!)

Between extracting and editing a digest reply, and my local corporate
mailer configuration, it appears that I can easily forge the "From"
address - not my intent at all.

Please accept my apologies for the typo which was NOT intended to be
a forgery.

gerrit (really Gerrit.Huizenga@us.ibm.com, not now nor
        ever have I been a Linus!)