Re: [ANN] Linux Kernel Source Reference

From: Thomas Graichen (news-list.linux.kernel@innominate.de)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 04:05:31 EST

Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com> wrote:
> What would be ideal is to merge these two collections: CVS is very
> nice, but to really bounce from one version source file to another,
> I have not found anything quite as nice as the new LXR
> at cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.ping.uio.no:/cvs co lxr

yes - i think this would be a good idea - but i think you can't
have both things together - but it would give a nice project to
make lxr somehow on the fly cvs aware :-)

thomas.graichen@innominate.de
technical director                                       innominate AG
clustering & security                                networking people
tel: +49.30.308806-13 fax: -77 web: http://innominate.de pgp: /pgp/tgr