drm doesn't work on 2.4.0-test5 with MODVERSIONS

From: Tony Hoyle (tmh@magenta-logic.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 10:10:39 EST

(I sent this last night but my network is screwed at the moment
and I don't think it got through).

The agpsupport.c file in the new drm code tries to find out if
agpgart is loaded by using the un-versioned names of the functions.
This fails if CONFIG_MODVERSIONS is set.

The quick fix is to #include <linux/modsetver.h> followed by
#include <linux/modules/agpgart.ver>*

The longer fix is probably to find a better way to check if
the gart module is loaded, or simply make it dependent and let
modprobe take care of it.

Tony

* I'm typing from memory... Not 100% sure of the filename