Kernel build-in request

From: Stanley Tai (stanley@mail.acard.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 19:57:20 EST

Dear Sir:

How are you? Our company is a SCSI card producer, we would like to request for a driver kernel build-in (Linux OS will recognize our ACARD products). Therefore, our hardware will be compatibility with your Linux OS which will automatically detect and install driver, user do not need to put our driver disk to install it. We hope you could help us with our request. Please find the attachment files for our drivers.

Best Regards,

Stanley Tai
Product Engineer
Marketing Dep.