Re: zImage support in test3

From: Mike Castle (dalgoda@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 12:33:51 EST

On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 01:29:54PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> w/ bzImage. Your 2MB 386SX works w/ zImage though? It was my
> understanding that anything that zImage worked on bzImage would work
> on.

They're HOPING for that.

There is currently a call out to find all machines that work with zImage
but not bzImage so they can make bzImage work on them and then get rid of
zImage.

Apparently one was found here.

They really really want zImage to go away. Rather than trying to get
zImage to work on this particular computer again, I'd suggest concentrate
on trying to get bzImage to work.

mrc

--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  dalgoda@ix.netcom.com  and be right all the time, or not work at all