Re: [patch] Re: ps/2 mouse (synaptics touchpad)

From: volodya@mindspring.com
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 14:36:15 EST

 Well, if I understand correctly the code in these devices relies on full
decoding of the data coming from the mice, right ?

 If yes, this supports my opinion that unless kernel handles all
communication from the mouse the reconnect should not be performed.

 Alan - would you agree with introducing a command line switch to enable
reconnect behaviour ?

                             Vladimir Dergachev