Re: Undefined references to 'memcpy' when compiling Linux Kernel

From: jeff@ntcor.com
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 19:33:08 EST

Alan,

   Could you please include a an inline memcpy patch for 2.2.17.
I'm one of those clueless people that moved to gcc-2.96 (via
RedHat Rawhide) and got bit by this problem. I'm not going to
even begin to pretend I know enough about the kernel or inlining
functions to suggest a patch so for not being part of the solution
I apologize.

Thanks,

- Jeff